3 Jul 2017

LIFE | GET TO KNOW ME



1. Are you named after anyone? 
No, just me, myself and I. 

2. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
ALL THE TIME. Sarcasm is basically my sense of humour so if you don't get sarcasm we got issues. 

3. What's the first thing you notice about people? 
I haven't actually thought about this before but it's probably what they're wearing. 

4. Scary movie or happy ending? 
Happy ending every time, I never watch scary movies as they are literally the worst. 

5. Do you have any pets? 
Two Cairn terriers Monty and Rommy (who are the cutest little things but also the naughtiest). Not having them at uni with me is legit the worst thing about it. 

6. One thing you've been meaning to do? 
Cut my hair shorter but part of me is terrified but I will do it soon! 

8. A bad habit you have? 
Eating sweets, I have such a sweet tooth its unreal. My dentist hates me. 

9. What's unique about you? 
I think the most obvious thing is my birthmark on my right arm, which I was obviously born with...I don't ever notice it but I suppose people who don't know me do. So yeah the red patches on my arm? only a port wine stain don't be alarmed.  

So there we have it, some really useless facts about me but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed! 
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig