9 Jul 2017

STYLE | HOW ACCESSORIES CAN ADD TO A CASUAL LOOK






Hello all, 

This outfit is one of my favourites, the blouse I'm wearing is actually yet another item of clothing I've stolen from my mum and it has fast become one of my favourite blouses to pair with every pair of jeans I own,  and it looks great with them all. Which leads me onto a pair of jeans I really didn't see myself buying, I went from being a 16 year old Joni Jeans fan to a 20 year old I don't know why I bought hundreds of pairs of those, Jamie jeans are much better kinda gal. So when I randomly decided to try these on I was surprised that I actually liked them even without them feeling like an actual pair of jeans, and using the excuse I don't own a grey pair of jeans I got them (funny fact - went home to realise I actually do own a grey pair of mom jeans...oh...).



With the blouse being sheer I went for a detailed black bralette from Pink. Seeing it was actually a very windy day when taking pictures I also had my favourite faux suede biker jacket from Forever 21 to pop on when I needed. Both my shoes and bag can be seen in previous blog posts here and here. The amazing earrings that I'm wearing were a gift and with the bohemian print on the blouse went perfectly. 

As for my wrist, I decided to add to my look with, what I usually wear (my Tiffany's and Pandora bracelets) but instead of wearing my Apple Watch which is my go to I went with my Marc Jacobs watch. I went for this watch instead as the brown strap tied the outfit together. I also wore a pair of my favourite earrings which Alex got me from a little brand Oriolo Jewellery which you can check out on Facebook. I find just adding little bits of jewellery and coordinating your jewellery to your outfit really just adds to a look!

BLOUSE - WAREHOUSE
CONVERSE - SCHUH

Hope you enjoyed today's post!
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig