4 Jun 2017

LIFE | MUSEUM OUTING







Helllllo all! 

Today is once again a lil' different and is a 'LIFE' post, I've already done an outfit post from this particular day which can be seen here, and features the outfit I'm wearing in the above pictures. Anyway, with all the pictures that didn't make the cut I thought it'd be cool to make a post just about the day out.

The museum I went to is the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge. I've been before, and didn't have my  actual camera so for something to do we went back to have a look round again. It's pretty cool if museums are what you're into - for me its more of just a place to get cool photos...which might be a bad thing...

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this style of post and you can expect many more to come!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig