12 Jun 2017

PLAYLIST | JUNE 17'

If we take it back to one of the many times I've attempted to stick to blogging and failed you'll find a post called 'PLAYLIST | JANUARY 15', two years later and writing 17' in the box above suddenly made me wanna cry that somehow two years have passed since writing it...Anyway, two years later music is literally my favourite thing ever so I wanna start having a go at this 'PLAYLIST' series again.

So, what are my current favourites?

HARRY STYLES - CAROLINA 


Clearly a given this chap would be on here...I'd be lying if I said I didn't have his first solo album on repeat since it came out, but my favourite song on the album, 'Carolina' I actually wasn't that big of a fan of until maybe the 100th time listening.

PARAMORE - AFTER LAUGHTER


Paramore releasing a new album made 14/15 year old me extremely happy and its safe to say I love it. Watching Zane Lowe's interview with the new trio also made me love the songs even more so if you're a fan I'd recommend giving that a watch. Anyway, my favourite song on the album can't be put down to one so Forgiveness, Fake Happy and 26 are up there (yes the dreary ones).

TOM GRENNAN - SOMETHING IN THE WATER


This song I love, and one reason for that could be because I'm definitely one for an acoustic song and this ticks that box for certain, so if you're the same go give this a listen.

HAIM - WANT YOU BACK


Who doesn't know HAIM? if you just thought 'no I don't' then go give this a listen, it's such a feel good song and after not really being a big fan of them it's made me very excited to hear what they release next.

Thanks for reading xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig