7 Jun 2017

REVIEW | TOO FACED MELTED LIPSTICKS





I'm not that much of a lipstick gal but when I am these Too Faced Melted lipsticks are 9 times out of 10 the ones I use. The darker pink shade Chihuahua and the lighter nude is Sugar.

Why? the both shades are so versatile with sooo many outfits that it makes them hard to resist, and they also have good pigmentation to them. I think the main reason why they're my favourites is how they feel on my lips, as they aren't that matte and they have a slight creamy texture it makes my lips look 'healthier' as for me the matte look just doesn't work. 

However, although they are my favourites the lasting time on them isn't incredible which for the price is a bit of a disappointment, however reapplying isn't a hassle for me but if it is for you then I wouldn't highly recommend them when rating them on their lasting power.

Do you guys have a favourite go to lipstick?

Thanks for reading!
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig